- Parts & Services
- Dealer Info
- Customer Corner
- Contact Us
460 Meridian Ave. , San Jose , CA 95126
We are your official dealer for American made Indian Motorcycle! We are the foremost customer oriented dealership serving San Jose, the Bay Area and San Francisco. Our focus is to make your experience at our store the best in the country.
We have a Full House. Come and check out the new arrivals. Come and try the broadest selection of Indian Motorcycle at Spirit Motorcycles San Jose.
We have a huge inventory with virtually every model available - including several Roadmasters, Chief Classics and Chief Vintages. Broad range of Cruisers, Baggers and Touring bikes. Check out our specials. Call us at 408 571 6000 or come by to experience them.
February Specials. Only until the end of the month!
We are giving $1,000 OFF an All-New, 2015 Indian Motorcycle to any Harley-Davidson owner! That's right! It is time to start riding the TRUE, All-American motorcycle! This can be used on trade allowance, parts, garments or accessories, or as a discount.
Weather is great, RIDE YOUR NEW BIKE THIS WEEKEND!
We created the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group (IMRG) - San Jose Chapter. All members of the National Indian Motorcycle Riders Group are eligible to participate - http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/stories/riders-group. We have over 30 members enjoying a happy rides.
The requisite the become part the IMRG San Jose Chapter is to be part of the National IMRG. There are three types of memberships and you do not need to own an Indian Motorcycle to join in.
Join our San Jose Chapter - Join now .
• Membership Patch and Pin
• Local Chapter Participation
• Indian Motorcycle Riders Group™ Merchandise
• Exclusive Discounts on Indian Motorcycle® Apparel and Accessories
• Join the IMRG - San Jose Chapter at: http://www.meetup.com/Spirit-Motorcycles-San-Jose-Group-Riding-Meetup/events/215618972/
Additionally we organize Store Rides. At the store rides, all Riders and brands are welcome (over 600cc in order to keep up with speed in highways if needed). Please join us at Meetup.com. Become a member - it is free - and join Spirit Motorcycles San Jose Riding Group. press this link http://www.meetup.com/Spirit-Motorcycles-San-Jose-Group-Riding-Meetup/
As you tour our interactive web site, please keep in mind that all of us at Spirit Motorcycles San Jose are 110% committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our promise is that we will work super hard to make your dream come true. So make yourself at home and enjoy your visit to Spirit Motorcycles San Jose, where exceeding customer expectations is priority number one.
Our staff live our company values and you will experience them when you come to visit.
- Customer Oriented – we listen your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
- Honest – at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
- Committed - We will do the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service
- Respect – we respect our customers, our vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interact with our company
- Contribute to Community – We are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
- Honor the ones who serve this country – please come and ask for our special programs for our National Heros, whether you are a veteran, work on the forces, Fire Department, or serve this country in any way.”
Shaye Chirotarrab – Vice President