- Parts & Services
- Dealer Info
- Customer Corner
- Contact Us
460 Meridian Ave. , San Jose , CA 95126
We are your official dealer for American made Indian Motorcycle! We are the foremost customer oriented dealership serving San Jose, the Bay Area and San Francisco. Our focus is to make your experience at our store the best in the state.
We have exciting news all over the place with the New Product Launches coming into the store. If you would like to be one of the first ones in the bay area to have them give us a call (408 571 6000) to pre-order the unit.
Indian Motorcycle has released the two-tone painting for the Indian Chiefs 2015 (Classic, Vintage and Chieftain). The Indian Roadmaster will be in the last quarter of the year (together with the new 2015 Chiefs) at the store. And the legend, the Indian Scout passed through Spirit Motorcycles San Jose only on August Friday 29th. We'll have the change to see her again at IMS San Mateo (end of October). All product is ready to pre order, and will be available at the store at the end of the year.
Best time of the year to buy an Indian Motorcycle in NOW. The Indian Motorcycle Anniversary Celebration is going on now. For a limited time we are offering 0% financing, 5 years of Warranty for all 2014 models and up to $2000 rebates.
We organize Store Rides. All Riders and brands are welcome (over 600cc in order to keep up with speed in highways if needed). Please join us at Meetup.com. Become a member - it is free - and join Spirit Motorcycles San Jose Riding Group. press this link http://www.meetup.com/Spirit-Motorcycles-San-Jose-Group-Riding-Meetup/
As you tour our interactive web site, please keep in mind that all of us at Spirit Motorcycles San Jose are 110% committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our promise is that we will work super hard to make your dream come true. So make yourself at home and enjoy your visit to Spirit Motorcycles San Jose, where exceeding customer expectations is priority number one.
Our staff live our company values and you will experience them when you come to visit.
- Customer Oriented – we listen your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
- Honest – at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
- Committed - We will do the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service
- Respect – we respect our customers, our vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interact with our company
- Contribute to Community – We are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
- Honor the ones who serve this country – please come and ask for our special programs for our National Heros, whether you are a veteran, work on the forces, Fire Department, or serve this country in any way.”
Shaye Chirotarrab – Vice President